Skip to content
- 1/2 yellow onion, diced
- 2-3 cloves garlic, minced
- 8 oz mushrooms, sliced
- 3 Roma tomatoes, diced
- 8 oz artichoke hearts, liquid drained
- 1/2 cup sun-dried tomatoes, chopped
- 1/3 cup Kalamata olives, chopped
- 1 lb pre-cooked chicken
- Fresh spinach – a couple of handfuls
- 2-3 tbs olive oil or ghee (1-2 tbs to sauté the veggies, another 1 tbs for cooking)
- 1 tbs balsamic vinegar
- 1 tsp dried parsley
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 2 tbs fresh basil, chopped for garnish
- Salt & pepper to taste
- In a large skillet over medium heat, add 1 tbs of olive oil and sauté the chopped onions for 3-4 minutes
- Add the minced garlic in with the onions, and sauté together one more minute
- Add the sliced mushrooms to the sautéed onions and garlic and cook 5-7 minutes until the mushrooms are golden.
- Add salt and pepper to taste while cooking
- Add 1 tbs olive oil to the pan, and toss in the Roma tomatoes, sun-dried tomatoes, artichoke hearts, and olives.
- Sprinkle in the parsley, oregano, and stir a few minutes
- Next add the chopped chicken and spinach to the pan – stir and cook 1-2 minutes, or until chicken is heated through. Add more salt and pepper if needed.
- Serve hot garnished with the fresh basil.